Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Milwaukee?
Your new nursery is close to being set for your beloved child. You devoted hours building the cradle, covering the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even completed the space with some cuddly toys on a shelf. But how will you keep watch over your infant? You can go the traditional route with a ordinary audio monitor or take it to another level and utilize the surveillance equipment available to you in your advanced home security system.
Although it might seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Milwaukee, it’s a great choice when you consider the many perks.
Smart home indoor cameras in Milwaukee are great baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are incorporated into your fully integrated smart home and reachable via an intuitive app. This offers you versatility and peace of mind as you may keep an eye on your child from any location via your phone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live high-def video feed: You’ll enjoy detailed, high-resolution images of your precious one. You may even watch recorded clips right from your smartphone.
- Bi-directional audio: Not only will you hear the sounds from the room, you may talk to your child directly through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to settle a troubled sleeper. Even better, you can utilize the 2-way talk feature via your cell phone app, no matter your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your video cameras will have a wider viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-sensing with alerts: If your newborn decides nap time is finished and wants out of the bed, you can receive motion-activated notifications dispatched straight to your mobile device.
- One-press call-outs: Despite the fact this perk is generally for older children, it’s worth a mention. With a simple press of a button, your child can contact you via cell phone app.
Having your entire smart home accessible in the palm of your hand is a fantastic benefit. If you notice that your little one is having an issue trying to sleep and believe it may be a little stuffy in the room, you can alter the settings on your smart thermostat. If they awaken, you can switch on the area’s smart lights to inform them you’re on your way. Have another little one? You may incorporate two indoor cameras and enjoy access to each of them with one smartphone app.
Customize Your Milwaukee smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Milwaukee smart home and enjoy the peace of mind and protection Vivint’s high-tech video cameras can supply. Contact (414) 409-5889 today and learn how we can make your residence more convenient and safer for all family members.